Friday, February 19, 2010

Sympathy Quotes For Sick Family Member Stop Before It Starts.?

Stop before it starts.? - sympathy quotes for sick family member

Where it will still take considerable time for the killer of Rys Jones to be recorded to.
Can we all agree not to make this into a fiasco with McCann accusations and rumors.

Natural YA members want to express their sympathy, but let it end.

No charges, no contacts with the media game shows no sick jokes and unlisted hideous trolls.

This is a completely different type of case, at least give the family the dignity of work for themselves.

8 comments:

shannonh... said...

I agree with my true thoughts and prayers are with the family of Rhys Jones, family and friends during this terrible time, a real tragedy when a young life taken as cruel and inhumane, I Wish You Were Mannor and I think that it is hoped that the murderers are caught and brought to justice will not leave the poor girl died in vain

I agree with the thumbs down, that the answers not stupid and rude to get answers to answwers exprerssing penalty in this case, if not, what I mean use

People of Jones and his family and friends deserve my respect and sympathy for the loyal and honest caught in a terrible tragedy

Plato said...

Agree

Ysanne said...

I agree, well said.

Beau Brummell said...

I think most people are really angry with this child. His murder is shocking, and for many of us a little closer to home. How can children in this country is moving in the anarchy?

M'SMA said...

100% agree Stephen.

Edit: What the hell is a thumb in the trolls this question / answer down? Get real!

little weed said...

This does not turn into a fiasco, because the parents can be prosecuted Rys McCann No Way out of negligence or murder of his own son. This event is completely different, and we all feel very sorry for the family of RHY.
What idiots give a helping hand to these answers! Amazing.

sammie said...

I totally agree with you

vici said...

I agree and said that

My heart really family and friends and classmates of Rhys little

Thanks


xxx vici

Post a Comment