Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Schematic Diagram On The Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer Pathophysiology Help..?

Pathophysiology help..? - schematic diagram on the pathophysiology of cervical cancer

I have a patient with a diagnosis of hemothorax secondary accidents for motor vehicles. he has a tube draining blood into the chest, bright red, and some bruises on his shoulders, face and head, and TPN. the patient in shock, and I carry out the vital functions, all neuroscience 2 hours.
I understand that the chest trauma caused by the accumulation of blood in the thoracic cavity, resulting in the need for CTT.
What is the reason for the presence of an NGT? is due to an injury of the esophagus? or is it because of the anesthesia?
I finished making a schematic representation of the pathophysiology of the illness of my patients. I am still a student nurse and I did not know much about this .. pls help.

No comments:

Post a Comment