Saturday, February 20, 2010

Get Well Gift For Someone Who Had A Stroke Ideas To Keep Grandma Warm?

Ideas to Keep Grandma Warm? - get well gift for someone who had a stroke

First, I rushed right to the Council of the Elders of this question, sorry, I just hoped that more 'there, and that's what I did / I do "replies the guy.

My grandmother had heart problems all his life and has had heart failure, heart disease, etc., is diagnosed, it has just recovered from a stroke (Skip it!) And she's very good, except for the fact that doctors in a much blood thinners seem to have. She does it very well contained, but we're from Buffalo, NY, and cold.

It seems to always be cold, and I'm looking to send a gift (I'm in Canada) that will help your tan, but you do not know what would be the best. I thought, orf sneakers and sweaters and hot when it is thrown in front of the TV and hear it, but I was hoping someone who had experienced a similar situation and said "hey that's great."

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment