Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knee And Upper Leg Swollen For No Reason What Is/how Do It Get Rid Of...?

What is/how do it get rid of...? - knee and upper leg swollen for no reason

In July this year, I got a very bad sunburn on my thighs and knees, rafting down. I think it could be something with the fact that the day it fell and a large bruise on each of my knees, because no one has seriously burned. I'd also burn any significant impact elsewhere. I went home and treated but had not seen for some reason, a doctor or a lot of worries. But seven months later, the knees and thighs are not in a terrible state, just above the knee .. as excess fat, such as swelling of sunburn never gave up. When I shower, where I always sunburn, is red and violet light. I always put lotion and thighs less smooth than the rest of the legs (against sun damage, I know) Is there anything I can doNow is the removal of grease / upbove inflammation of the knee? Ask for more information. Everything that might help, please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment