Friday, February 5, 2010

Craigslist For Sale Zippo I Posted An Item For Sale On Craigslist, Does This Sound Fishy?

I posted an item for sale on craigslist, does this sound fishy? - craigslist for sale zippo

I was one point on craigslist and received a response from a buyer. The buyer would like my theme, but he wants to send a certification project. She asked my name and address of the project. I thought it sounds funny, but I give any confidential information such as account numbers, social security number, etc. Can be trusted? I announce the item until funds are verified by the bank.

1 comment:

catrn101... said...

If he wants his name, account number and social security number, is a fraud. Anything you a cashier's check for the name of the person who gives a. So, or you can give or e-mail.

Post a Comment