Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dei Valet How Do I Disable A Keyless Entry System Which Prevents The Engine From Being Started If The Remote Isn't Used?

How do I disable a keyless entry system which prevents the engine from being started if the remote isn't used? - dei valet

I drive a Toyota Corolla 98 and I installed a keyless entry system DEI Services is that the engine is started, if not used the remote to avoid opening doors. Both remotes that I have a game and do not want to buy a new one. It is installed an alarm system to kill only the keyless entry system and what the engine. I would like to know if there is a way to disable this security system. Thank you.

1 comment:

micro520... said...

Take the alarm system processor, which is under the steering wheel or dashboard in the passenger side. installed when the factory and then remove the fuse in the fuse box cars are not the fuse box under the hood.

Luk

Post a Comment