Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chances Of Finding A Shiny Pokemon Pokemon G/s/c...finding Shiny Pokemon?

Pokemon g/s/c...finding shiny pokemon? - chances of finding a shiny pokemon

What do you know about shiny pokemon and how they appear in the game?
Pokemon Splinter, I was very happy to catch 6 pokemon strange color.
A Rattata in the tower burned, a female Nidoran ENTERENCE all parking gate to the east. Digglet a cave in digglet, A Donphan the basic network Mt.sliver, catch a Weedle cheerygrove errors in the competition, and a Krabby with a super rod in the village. That's what I think is going on.
I know that the possibility of finding a shiny pokemon of any kind, such as deleting a slab of a building and not break, but when they occur in an area Rattata as an attack on the tower, not shiny pokemon will appear, where you live, or ratticate Rattata. And are the different bars ... as if I caught a shiny Magikarp with a staff of old age, I can not seem to pokemon with a staff of old age, but with the good rod and super rod.

If you have something about Pokemon Shiny, I need to know ... please.

4 comments:

kurtandy... said...

I had a theory to say that this is not the case. I realized that the glossy version of pokemon appear randomly in places where they nest and / or are abundant. I have a half INTHE Drowzee location of the nests, where they appeared again and again and nothing more ...

Zander Mathis said...

I do not remember, but I think they have some exciting Statistics All pokemon in the wild can be a brilliant, but as you already mentioned, are extremely rare. I could see even more information if I knew where my old guide Stratagy.

bloodysc... said...

The first and all I can say is DUDE, these games are like 20 years (not litterally ofcorse), but continue to doubt that this HASENT BROKEN !!!!!!!!! but in reality its hard to find Siverly cuz its soooo rare, but I found a little grass under petelburge (I think its called ....) 1 with Brock's gym., .. and all forms is a good place to find em

SB Baller said...

bloodyscares188 is wrong. Shiny Pokemon are completely random.

Post a Comment