Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All Games Of The Web Page Pusooy Is It Possible To Cut & Paste From A Web Page Into Yahoo Games ?

Is it possible to cut & paste from a web page into Yahoo games ? - all games of the web page pusooy

The Paste command is not available in the java game. I use a website to translate to Round 2 languages. I would be able to "copy" of the Java application on the website of the translation to see what my friend. I kind of reaction in the translation and translation and that "copy and paste the java game to make. I have over" Taste ", which is not obvious, but I'm not a programmer. Also" Live Clipboard "could a possibility be, but here it's too confusing for me. It would be nice if there a program available, which are automatically configured. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment